Summer is such a wonderful time of the year. If you live in McKinney, Allen or Plano, Texas you won’t be bored this summer.
June – Plano
Everyone loves ice cream especially on hot summer days. The Old-Fashioned Ice Cream Festival is held on June 14th from 8 am to 2 pm at Chestnut Square in Plano.
- Guests can browse the Farmer’s Market
- Make your own ice cream
- Visit the petting zoo, and lots more.
July – McKinney
Celebrate the 4th of July in McKinney. The day time festivities are being held in downtown and the evening’s festivities and fireworks are being held at the McKinney Soccer Complex at Craig Ranch.
- The Parade starts at 10 am
- A classic car show follows from 1 pm to 5 pm.
- The evening events include food and activities from 7 pm to 9:30 pm
- Live entertainment from 8 pm to 9:30 pm
- Fireworks start at 9: 45 pm.
August – Allen
Family Fun Night at the Ford Pool from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm located at 632 Park Place children under 7 are free and children over 7 and adults pay $3.00.
- Food Vendors
- Arts and Crafts
These three events don’t even begin to put a dent in all the summer fun you and the family to enjoy during the summer months.
For more information on 2014 Summer Events: In Plano, McKinney and Allen in Texas please contact Pierce Insurance Group, located McKinney.