Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial auto insurance is essential for any company that owns company vehicles or requires its employees to drive to fulfill company tasks. Like personal auto insurance, commercial auto insurance offers collision, comprehensive, personal liability, and medical payments coverage.
Commercial Property Insurance
As a business owner, dealing with risks and responding to challenges are part of your everyday routine. Having the tools to manage those risks and challenges helps you operate your business as cost-effectively and competitively as possible. Because it offers such broad and important coverage, commercial property insurance provides the backbone of most business’ risk management strategies. A commercial property insurance policy can be customized to suit your business’ unique needs, providing protection for a wide variety of risks, including:
- Damage to your building
- Damage to signage, fencing, and landscaping
- Damage to your business’ furniture, equipment, or supplies
- Damage to your inventory
- Damage to other people’s property
Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Workers’ compensation insurance is legally required for companies with full-time employees. Workers’ compensation insurance is designed to protect employees who are injured on a business’s property or while completing professional duties. This type of insurance will cover the cost of the injured employee’s medical treatment, rehabilitation, and lost wages. Additionally, if the injured employee decides to waive their workers’ compensation benefits in favor of suing their employer, then the employer can use workers’ compensation insurance to pay for their legal defense.
Farm and Ranch Insurance
Farmers and ranchers need protection to maintain their businesses and homes. Farm and ranch insurance includes farm liability insurance, dwelling coverage, and personal property coverage. Farmers may also be interested in outbuilding coverage, which will cover additional buildings on their property, such as shelters for their animals.
We also offer special insurance packages to fit the needs of certain professionals and industries.
General contractors may be interested in policies which include:
- Railroad liability insurance- Contractors are required to maintain this type of insurance if they will be doing any work on or around railroads.
- Completed operations insurance- This type of insurance protects a company from bodily injuries or property damage that occurs after the project has been completed.
Restaurant owners may be interested in policies which include:
- Restaurant equipment insurance- Restaurant equipment is extremely expensive, but failing to replace or repair a piece of faulty equipment could affect your business’s operations. Restaurant equipment insurance will cover the cost of repairing or replacing equipment that breaks down due to mechanical failures.
- Income insurance- For a restaurant, cash flow is everything. Income insurance protects a restaurant from lost income while the restaurant is being repaired or equipment is being replaced.
- Liquor liability insurance- This a type of coverage will protect your restaurant from claims related to your business’s alcohol sales.
Other Business Insurance
Because we work with so many businesses throughout the area, we also know that the needs of every business are incredibly diverse. This is why we always work with new clients to evaluate their various risks and exposures. From there, we identify which types of insurance are necessary to address your business’s vulnerabilities. There are many additional insurance policies available for concerned business owners, so you can rest assured knowing that your business has the protection it needs. We can also help you identify areas where you may be able to implement safety programs or loss prevention strategies to help you keep your insurance costs as affordable as possible.