Driving distractions include much more than just talking or texting on a cellphone. There are a variety of ways we allow distractions to take our attention off the road. If you want to save money on your auto insurance, a safe driving record is one way to help. Avoiding these 10 deadliest driving distractions may not just save you money, it could save your life.
- Moving pets or insects within a vehicle.
- Smoking and smoking related activity.
- Adjusting mirrors, heating and A/C or entering info into a GPS.
- Eating and drinking.
- Talking to or looking at other occupants in the car.
- Outside events or people or objects that distract your attention.
- Reaching for an object like a cellphone, purse or GPS.
- Talking or texting on a cellphone.
- Checking on, or putting on make-up or other grooming activity.
Distracted driving is not just a hazard for you, but for everyone else you share the road with. Please be conscious of it, and minimize the activities that can lead to an accident.
At Pierce Insurance Group of McKinney, Texas we are pleased to offer free quotes on your auto insurance. If you would like to know more please feel free to contact us. We look forward to serving the insurance needs of you and your family.