We cover the basics of what business insurance is and what it provides.
What is business insurance?
Business insurance includes a broad range of policy options designed to protect a business from financial loss. Every commercial operation has a unique set of risks which means that the insurance must be tailored for each business so that the finances of the company are protected.
What does business insurance cover?
Just a sample of what business insurance protects are:
- General Liability: Protects you from property damage and bodily injury claims that may occur on your property or are due to your company’s services.
- Employment Practices Liability: Protection from a variety of employee-related claims such as employment discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, invasion of privacy, and breach of contract.
- Professional Liability: Covers a company or professional from mistakes they may have made when giving professional advice or a service.
- Commercial Auto: Covers commercial vehicles and drivers for collision, liability, property damage, personal injury, and damages from a non-collision such as hail or theft.
- Commercial Property: Protects a building from damage to your building, signage, landscaping, furniture, equipment, and inventory.
- Workers’ Compensation: Covers your employees if they become ill or injured while working on the job.
- Specialty Insurance: Many industries, contractors, farmers, and restaurants have special types of insurance builds for their own needs.
What business insurance do I need?
That depends on your business! It is crucial to talk with a trusted insurance agent who will get to know your company to ensure that your coverage successfully protects your business.
Where can I get personalized business insurance?
For quality business insurance, with a custom policy designed to protect your business, visit Pierce Insurance Group in McKinney, Texas. Contact us to learn about your options!