One of the most beneficial steps an owner can take towards a better business is purchasing a business property insurance policy. This coverage can protect you from huge losses attributed to things like fires, storms, or burst pipes. Here are a few examples of business assets you could protect with this purchase:
- An office building
- A marquee
- Office furniture
- Business equipment
- The yard in front of a business
Big financial losses to business are rarely predictable. Therefore, it is critical to take the necessary steps to protect your business against any future lawsuits or damages. Pierce Insurance Agency offers commercial property insurance coverage amongst many other things:
- Commercial Auto Insurance- for the company with vehicles.
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance- for the company with full-time employees.
- Farm and Ranch Insurance- for the company that needs farm and dwelling coverage.
- Railroad Liability Insurance- for the company who employs railroad contractors.
- Completed Operations Insurance- for the company who risks bodily injuries daily.
- Restaurant Equipment Insurance- for the company who owns a restaurant.
- Income Insurance- for the company undergoing renovations.
If you would like more information concerning the other business insurance policies that are available through Pierce Insurance Agency, please contact us today! The Pierce Insurance Agency team is made up of members with many years of experience in the insurance industry. They will be able to assist you with all of your insurance needs!