Halloween is almost here which means we must think about how to stay safe during the holiday! Gathered are some Halloween safety tips to keep your ninjas, princesses, and zombies safe this holiday season:
- Just as drivers have a responsibility to keep the roads safe by partaking in safe driving, walkers must also be diligent in maintaining a safe environment. In doing so, you must eliminate all distractions, such as cell phones.
- Try to avoid walking on the streets as visibility can be hindered.
- Always look both ways before crossing the street and be aware of your surroundings as you cross.
- It is important that you dress your child in a safe costume. This means increased visibility by avoiding masks, and unpleasant falls by hemming their costumes to an appropriate length.
- Most importantly, remain aware of your surroundings at all times on Halloween. Many party-goers partake in dangerous habits on this holiday such as intoxicated driving, emphasizing the importance of remaining aware at all times!
Happy Halloween! We encourage you to celebrate safely and responsibly! Contact Pierce Insurance Group in McKinney for all of your Texas insurance needs.