Watch out for these threats to your business.
As a business owner, you probably know that you and your company are subject to a certain amount of risk. But do you know exactly which threats you need to be on the look out for? To help, here are some of the top risks that you need to be wary of.
1) Liability for Injuries or Damages – There’s a good chance that your company will be sued by an employee, customer, or other third-party for property damage, bodily injury, libel, or slander.
2) Reputational Damage – Having a good reputation is paramount to your business’s success. Unfortunately, accusations of libel, fraud, advertising mistakes, and the like can be a huge blow to your business’s reputation.
3) Employee Injuries – Every business that relies on the work of employees faces the risk of an employee getting injured or becoming ill while on the job.
4) Theft – Unfortunately, businesses always face the risk of robbery. In fact, your business might even face the threat of employee theft and fraud as well.
5) Data Breach – Every company that relies on internet use for their business operations is at risk for a data breach.
6) Commercial Auto Accidents – If your company relies on the use of company vehicles, or if your employees use their own vehicles to complete their work, your company faces the risk of car-related liability issues and other vehicular damages.
7) Unforeseen Events – Natural disasters, such as floods, earthquakes, tornados, and other major weather events can cause serious damages to your business and can make it temporarily impossible to work.
These are some of the most major threats that you face as a business owner. Luckily, having the right business insurance coverages in place can help you mitigate these risks and any others that your company might face. For assistance with your commercial coverage needs, contact the experts at Pierce Insurance Group today.